Building trust in a relationship takes time, yet it can be lost in a moment. In today’s episode, we discuss the process of rebuilding broken trust.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Repairing a broken arm.
– Gifting trust vs starting at a deficit.
– “Do You Know Your Gen Z Slang?”
– Deal thoroughly with the initial break.
– Seek a mediator or counseling.
– Rescue & Reset Intensives
– Physical therapy to restore health.
– Long term maintenance plan to strengthen the relationship.
– James 5:12
– Integrity produced from the inside out.