The words we use either breathe life into each other or suck the life out. In this episode, we talk about how to capture hurtful words before we speak them and how to create a climate of peace in our home.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– A family member returns!
– “Lightning Round” with Colby.
– “The tongue has the power of life and death.”- Prov. 18:21
– Changing the atmosphere in our home.
– Capturing the quarter second.
– The power of “I’m sorry.”
Follow us on social:
YouTube: The Marriage Adventure
Podcast: Play in new window | Download