Sterling and Myssi Brown have seen tremendous success and influence in the world of sports and character development with athletes, but there’s a topic that is even more personal to them than sports. In this episode, we sit down over coffee in our living room and discuss the blessings, struggles, and very real issues of marriage as an interracial couple.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Getting to know Sterling and Myssi Brown.
– “Lightning Round with Sterling and Myssi.
– Dealing with unfair treatment and judgment.
– Overcoming opposition to God’s calling.
– Having difficult conversations about race.
– Romans 12:2, 9
– “Hating what is evil and clinging to what is good.”
Join The Marriage Adventure Challenge at www.themarriageadventure.com