Why do we keep arguing about the same things over and over? In this second part of a two-part conversation, we discuss how each couple has different hot buttons that draw them into conflict and how to stop the tango.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Flat-brained tango recapped.
– “Things I Never Said Before Having Kids.”
– Where we learn communication patterns.
– How to stop the tango.
– Problems have patterns, but patterns have partners.
– The key to winning! Psalm 149:4
Join The Marriage Adventure Challenge at www.themarriageadventure.com