If we are married to the right person, won’t life just fall into place? If we believe this marriage myth we will want to bail out when problems arise and storms hit. In today’s episode, we debunk the marriage myth that “marriage should just be easy.”
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Hallmark movies and the easy life.
– Call a Kid with Georgia Grace
– We have to work at marriage to avoid having to work on it.
– Daniel’s first microwave.
– Reaping what we sow.
– 2 Corinthians 9:6
– Invest spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
– Keeping the “love tank full.” www.5lovelanguages.com
Join The Marriage Adventure Challenge at www.themarriageadventure.com