After helping the New York Yankees win the 1978 World Series, Brian Doyle went on to help establish one of the nation’s premier baseball schools, overcome cancer, and travel the world as a missionary teaching baseball and sharing the gospel. However, his greatest joy has come through being the husband to his wife Connie. In this episode, we’ll talk with Brian and Connie about what has held their marriage together for 47 years.
Discussed in this episode:
– The journey to “the bigs.”
– Telling Pete Rose to “get lost.”
– Faith and baseball.
– Doyle’s Baseball Academy.
– Life and ministry beyond baseball.
– Follow Brian’s ministry at www.GoGlobalSports.org.
– Brian’s book, The Call is available at www.GoGlobalSports.org.
Join The Marriage Adventure Challenge at www.themarriageadventure.com