As a brand consultant and leadership guru, Ira Blumenthal has published over 200 magazine articles, authored 3 books, and hosted a radio show. The list of Ira’s achievements is incredibly long and his influence is far-reaching. But with all of Ira’s success, what most draws us to Ira is his love for his wife and family. In today’s episode, we sit down with Ira and Kim Blumenthal to discuss life, leadership, and marriage.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Marriage in a lonely business.
– The wind beneath my wings.
– Balancing career and family.
– The impact of spiritual leadership in the family.
– Your Best is Next: How to Live Your Fullest Life During Your “Gun Lap” by Ira Blumenthal
– Managing Brand You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Most Successful Self by Ira Blumenthal
– Reach Ira and Kim Blumenthal by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join The Marriage Adventure Challenge at www.themarriageadventure.com
Follow us on social: