Can an unhappy marriage really get back to being happy? Can it be truly and authentically happy–even better than it was at first? In today’s episode, we interview Kevin & Marcia Meyers about their new book, The Second Happy: Seven Practice to Make Your Marriage Better Than Your Honeymoon. Kevin is the Pastor of 12Stone Church in Lawrenceville, GA.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– How a great marriage started at a roller rink.
– “Lightning Round” with Kevin & Marcia.
– Rebuilding your home vs just buying a new one.
– ABC Zones & breathing the “quit cycle.”
– Building muscle in the B Zone and “gumption.”
– The power of prayer in marriage.
– Fighting fair.
– Mutual voluntary submission and half a bagel.
– Which bucket are you going to draw from?
– Find Kevin & Marcia Meyers’ book, The Second Happy: Seven Practices to Make Your Marriage Better Than Your Honeymoon, on Amazon or wherever you like to purchase books!
– Stay in touch with Kevin & Marcia through 12Stone Church or on social media through #12stone.
Purchase our brand new book, The Marriage Adventure: Discovering Purpose for Your Marriage at www.themarriageadventure.com.