College football legend, Coach Nick Saban, has said that for players to believe all the good things the press writes about them is like taking rat poison. In today’s episode, we discuss some seemingly good things in our marriage that can become like poison for our relationship.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Fall football!
– Believing your own press is like taking rat poison.
– “Something to Talk About”
– Proverbs 4:12
– “We put our kids first.”
– “We never argue.”
– “We don’t need other friends.”
– “Living the American dream.”
– “Counseling is for couples in trouble.”
– “It will never happen to us.”
– Proverbs 16:18
Purchase The Marriage Adventure: Discovering Mission for Your Marriage by Daniel & Bonnie Hoover
Follow us on social:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download