A healthy friendship and emotional intimacy create a foundational bond for an even deeper connection in marriage- sex! In today’s episode, part 3 of 4, we discuss physically staying connected to our spouse.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Married Sex by Gary Thomas
– Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, and Life Together, Mark and Grace Driscoll
– 1 Corinthians 7:3-5
– Physical and emotional design.
– A woman’s desire vs a man’s drive.
– 1 Corinthians 6:18
– Why we may not enjoy sex and what to do about it.
– Genesis 2:25
– A gift to give and guard.
Take a few minutes and ask each other the following questions and take some time to discuss them. – What does “affection” mean to you?
– What do you need in order to be in the mood for sex?
– Do you feel comfortable initiating sex? Why or why not?
– How often would you prefer or expect sex?
– Do you feel like our emotional connection adds to our physical relationship?
– Do you feel like our physical connection makes you feel more connected to me emotionally?
Purchase the book and couple’s guide!
The Marriage Adventure: Discovering Mission for Your Marriage by Daniel & Bonnie Hoover
Follow us on social:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download