Loving your spouse in health isn’t always easy. But, what if you had to walk with your spouse through a prolonged illness or a devastating trauma? In today’s episode, we talk with Josh and Kristy Webb about their journey together on the road to recovering from a brain tumor.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– Bonnie’s recovery.
– John 15:12-13
– Josh’s diagnosis, acoustic neuroma.
– Preparing for the worst-case scenario.
– Serving and being served.
– A new relationship dynamic.
– Leaning out and pressing in.
– Jesus and Lazarus, John 11:1-43
– Staying connected as a couple.
– Lessons learned.
– Success in Suffering, Searching for Significance and Meaning in Times of Pain by Josh Webb