Can a thoughtful gift really express love to your spouse? In today’s episode, we discuss practical ways to speak the “love language” of gifts.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– A stop at Daniel’s parents’ house for Easter.
– Bonnie’s hard to buy for.
– It’s the thought that counts.
– A thoughtful gift shows you know and love them.
– “Stupid Fun Facts, Farm Edition”
– John 3:16, “God so loved the world that He GAVE!”
– Get sentimental.
– Remember big occasions with a gift.
– Give gifts for no reason.
– Gary Chapman’s, The 5 Love Languages
Purchase The Marriage Adventure: Discovering Mission for Your Marriage
Follow us on social:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download