With so many myths floating around about marriage, how do we know what’s true? Today, we’ll tackle one of the most common myths that many marriages fall prey to.
Discussed in today’s episode:
– The #1 expectation people have going into marriage.
– “Call a Kid with Madeleine”
– We are self-centered and think we deserve to be happy.
– We have the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” The Key is “pursuit.”
– What’s the true purpose of marriage?
– John 15:13 says “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”