If your spouse feels loved when you vacuum the floors, their love language may be Acts of Service. In today’s episode, we discuss practical ways you show your spouse love as you serve them.
In today’s episode:
– A garden fence and a windmill.
– Acts of service
– “Seriously Funny Dad Jokes”
– Actions speak louder than words.
– Follow-through is crucial.
– 1 John 3:8
– 1 Peter 4:10
– Philippians 2:6-8
– Love Languages Assessment- 5lovelanguages.com
– Join them in a service they enjoy.
– Serve by taking things off their plate that they don’t enjoy.
– Notice the little things and serve in small ways.
Purchase The Marriage Adventure: Discovering Mission for Your Marriage
Follow us on social:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download