Does your spouse want to hold hands in public, sit close, and cuddle on the couch? Their love language is likely physical touch. In today’s episode, we discuss how to speak love through touch.
In today’s episode:
– Colby needs a bigger chair.
– The Marriage Adventure Challenge
– Loving through physical touch.
– Jesus came near and touched people (Matthew 8:3, Mark 1:31, Mark 10:15-16).
– Touch can be healing, and we all need it.
– Learning to speak the language.
– Counseling for trauma or abuse.
– Gary Chapman’s, The 5 Love Languages