As parents, we all know that day will come when we launch our children into the world. What can we do to prepare them for a successful launch, while investing in our marriage for life without them? In Part 2 of 2 episodes, special guests, Mike and Anne Linch share about how they prepared for the “empty nest.” Mike is the Senior Pastor at NorthStar Church in Kennesaw, GA, and host of the Linch with a Leader Podcast.
Discussed in today’s Episode:
– Preparing ourselves for the empty nest.
– The Marriage Adventure Challenge
– Pillow Talk
– Getting our child ready to leave.
– Follow Mike Linch on social: @mikelinch on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
– Listen to the Linch With a Leader Podcast– How leaders blend their faith, life, and leadership.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review. We’d love your feedback! You can ask a question or leave a comment at themarriageadventure.com
Follow us on social:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download